All of you who have been apartment hunting (if you’ve done it in LA even better), can you answer a few questions for me?
1) How much money did you save before moving? (This is for people who moved to another state)
2) How long did your apartment search take? Including scoping out the neighborhoods.
3) How long did it take to set up tours?
4) How many places did you look at?
5) How long did it take for you to get a place?
I’m trying to work backwards from my target move date to figure out a plan of action for apartment hunting but it’s confusing since everybody’s timeline for getting a place is different. Help? Please?